Children under the age of two do not require a ticket for entry into Dolphins games.
Stadium parking gates open 4 hours prior to game time. Parking lots close two (2) hours from the conclusion of regulation play.
Stadium Seating and Gate Entry
Gates will open two hours prior to the start of the event
100 Level – The best way to get to your seats is to use the ramps located at the corners of the stadium. Use the following gates for easy entry:
- Gate B: Sections 101-113 (Gate C for Disabled Guests)
- Gate D: Sections 114-127 (Gate C for Disabled Guests)
- Gate F: Sections 128-142 (Gate G for Disabled Guests)
- Gate H: Sections 145-155 (Gate G for Disabled Guests)
Club Level (200/300 Level) – If you are a Club Level member, use the escalators (or elevators if you have a special need) to the 200 Level.
- Gate C Escalators or Elevators: Suites 201-227 and 301-327; Legends II Suites (Suite 304)
- Gate E Elevators: Hall of Champions; Legends I (Suite 324); Legends III (Suite 332)
- Gate G Escalators or Elevators: Suites 228-256 and 328-356
400 Level – The best way to get to your seats is to use the designated 400 Level escalators or the ramps located by the corners of the stadium.
- Gate B Escalators: Sections 401-413 (Gate C for Disabled Guests)
- Gate D Escalators: Sections 414-427 (Gate C for Disabled Guests)
- Gate F Escalators: Sections 428-441 (Gate G for Disabled Guests)
- Gate H Escalators: Sections 442-456 (Gate G for Disabled Guests)
- The AT&T Grand Plaza (Gate G – south side), an open-air Plaza ideal for pre-event entertainment and hospitality. On the opposite side of the stadium, The Courtyard (Gate C – north side) offers an identical space for pre-event hospitality including Sun Life Terrace..
- The recently expanded and renovated Club Level offers members a completely new experience and luxurious experience. The Club redefines prestige and luxury with amenities that include: air-conditioned VIP reception entrances, concierge attendants, private escalators, Fantasy Sports Lounge, Carnegie Deli, Miccosukee Chairman’s Club and the Everglades, Royal Poinciana, Miami Gardens and Blue Heron meeting rooms.
- Two of the largest hi-definition video boards and LED ribbon board in the world, adding a dynamic entertainment dimension to the stadium experience.
- More than 2,000 flat-screen TV monitors, including several 103-inch plasma displays, so you won’t miss any of the action.
- More than 23,000 parking spaces for guest convenience, among the largest parking facilities of any venue in the United States.
- A mega-merchandise store on the AT&T Grand Plaza featuring the latest MLB and NFL merchandise.
- The Gallery of Legends – A visual tour through Miami Dolphins history.
- The Legends Suites – Three Legends Suites provide the perfect way to entertain, with all the luxury and amenities you expect, including personalized seating, private lockers, delicious gourmet catering, and more.
- Luxury Suites – 240 modern suites that offer an unsurpassed taste of luxury and service. From the moment of arrival at Sun Life Stadium, your every need is anticipated to create the experience of a lifetime for you and your guests. Ideal for growing your business, retaining important clients or rewarding employees.
- Hall of Champions – Think of it as one mega-suite that is perfect for entertaining large groups from 50 to 150 people.
- Suite 343 featuring Garcia’s Seafood Grille and Fresh Market – An exclusive Executive Suite featuring the delicacies of Garcia’s located on the 40-yard line.
- LIV Sun Life Stadium – A unique fan experience that combines the South Beach nightlife with the pulse-pounding excitement of Miami Dolphins football.