Directions from Ft. Lauderdale/West Palm Beach (North of Stadium)
- I-95 South to Ives Dairy Road, head west (right) for 5 miles. The stadium will be on your right hand side.
- Florida Turnpike South to Honey Hill Road Stadium Exit (many Orange permit parking holders like this entry point)
- Take alternate exit – Florida Turnpike South to the Homestead Extension. Go South on 27th Ave. The stadium will be on your left.
From North or South West Broward or Dade County
- NW 27 Ave. (University Drive) will bring you to the west side of the stadium.
From Ft. Myers/Naples
- Take I-75 East to I-595 to the Turnpike South to Honey Hill Road Stadium Exit
- Take Route 41, Tamiami Trail to 826 North. Exit 27 Ave. North. Turn left at the light, go North to NW 199 St. and turn right.
From Miami/Florida Keys
- Use Turnpike extension to the Miramar exit, turn right on 27 Ave., stadium will be on your left.
- Take I-95 North to the Turnpike. Exit Honey Hill Road Stadium Exit.
- Take the Palmetto Expressway to NW 27 Ave. exit, turn left at the light and go north to NW 199 St. Turn right.
- US 1 to I-95 North to Ives Dairy Rd. heading west. Approx 5 miles, stadium will be on your right.